Sunday, August 31, 2008

Random Aaron and Megan Pictures

Sorry for so many pictures all at once, but I just figured that I would get you caught up all at once! Hope you enjoy!



























8 comments:

Abby said...

So adorable! I can't believe how big BOTH of the kids are getting! Megan looks like she has quite the personality!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Megan looks so incredibly smiley and happy and bubbly! I bet she's already got both you and daddy wrapped around her adorable fingers. :) How is Aaron adjusting to his sister? Seems like it took Chloe until now (8 mos.) to really start enjoying Clive. Thanks for the pix!

inside the barricks said...

I love the pics, thanks, She looks so cute and I love the little outfits they look familiar. Aaron is turning into a little adult. however is that a dallas cowboy shirt? :)

Janelle said...

Abby,
Yes, I almost have to take a double-take sometimes to REALLY see just how big they are getting! Don't you wish you could just slow time down at least a little bit!

Alicia,
Megan is a very good baby and happy. She's only upset when she's tired and when she's hungry and if it's not time for either of those things then you know something just isn't right. Yes, I think Aaron has adjusted to Megan. He's always showed that he loved her, and there have been times when he just totally ignores her, but just recently he has really connected with her I think because she's responding to him. Now he tries making her laugh all the time and she loves it! It melts my heart when I see them like that!

Melis,
Yes, the outfits should look familiar and THANK YOU for that!!! I just love all of her clothes! Thank goodness she has not one, but two older cousins, or should I say three (but Brooklynn is quite a bit older) to share clothes with!!! It's great! Oh, by the way, the jersey is the San Diego Chargers of course! It's almost the first thing Ron bought when we got here! Go figure!

inside the barricks said...

Glad to hear it was not a Dallas one I was going to give Ron a hard time.

Amy Martin said...

I absolutely LOVE your family picture. Megan is looking so adoringly at her daddy!

Thanks for the update!

Janelle said...

Amy,
Megan was actually looking at Aaron. I had her facing the other way and she would NOT stop looking at Aaron so I turned her with her back to him and she STILL looked at him! I guess she doesn't have that "look at the camera" thing down yet, especially when it's standing over there on a tri-pod! :)

Beth said...

very cute! I love all these pics. The ribbon around Megan's head is especially cute! If you send me $2.00 to cover shipping I'll send you a headband! (i just made more for the calico barn)