Well, I guess since September is over and October is already here I guess I should post some new pictures. We've been keeping busy around here doing this and that and the kids just keep growing right before our eyes. Enjoy the pictures and hopefully it won't be as long before I put more on here!
We got to go to the beach! BEAUTIFUL!

Aaron LOVED it! I think he thought it was a giant sandbox and wasted NO time rolling in the sand and dirt, as you can tell by his clothes! At least he decided to stay dry, this time at least!

Loving each other!

Her normal expression, most of the time!

Sporting his Lightning McQueen jammies!

I guess he was a little bored that day and decided to hide behind all the pillows!

So sweet!

I think it's naptime!

Baby Blue Eyes!

Cutie pie!
3 comments:
Those pictures are PRICELESS, Janelle!! I've enjoyed catching up with you! Your children are so adorable! That pillow picture is my favorite!
Thanks for checking in on my "not so lil" guy! :)
Thanks for posting pictures of my cute neice and nephew. Aaron is getting so big how can you let them grow so fast?
I can't believe how fast they grow. And what precious smiles! Enjoy it! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment