Aaron received a train table from Nana and Papa for Christmas a couple years ago and has a just recently become simply obsessed with the tracks again! We even got him some more tracks to add to his collection and we're so glad we did because the creativity has just been flowing from his little mind! Most of the time kids play with a toy for a day or so, but he's been playing with these tracks, and the train, every day for the past two weeks straight! It's been fun to watch and we even like to participate, that is if he'll let us anyway! We're anxious to get him some more tracks to see just how big and elaborate he can make his creations!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Aaron's latest obsession
Posted by Janelle at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you need to get the little guy an engineer hat. he would look great! love you Aaron, nana and papa
Wow, how awesome that you have so much open space for him to make such lengthy tracks! Obsessions must be a part of this age because Chloe is SO INTO drawing right now. She would choose drawing over just about anything. How's little Megan doing?
WATCH OUT when baby Megan starts wanting to play too! This reminds me of Jonas playing with his train tracks for hours of the day when Ella was just getting around. We called her "Ella Monster" and tried to have fun with it, but he sure would get frustrated when she would mess everything up! Tracks are lots of fun. I'm glad Aaron has some!
Thank you Nana and Papa for the train table for hours of entertainment!!!
Alicia,
Yeah, we are thankful for the floor space to play on. We sold our kitchen table before we left FL and so we hadn't yet gotten one for the tile area you see. We'll be getting one next week so I think we're all going to miss that space! At least we still have the room in our master bedroom, where you see the foam letters.
Beth,
Yeah, I'm not pushing Megan to crawl because I remember what Aaron was like once he learned that getting around was so much more fun than just sitting there! I'm sure we'll have many sqwables over the years to come! For now I'm thankful I only have to worry about one mobile one!
where is he at did you guys rent a mansion? :) JK Looks like Aunt Melisa knows what to get for Christmas!
Post a Comment