It's kind of funny, but I'm kind of ashamed to say it. Seems like if I wait long enough (that's usually because there is so many distractions I just don't get it done) to clean something, say mopping my kitchen floor, my kids do something that makes me HAVE to clean it immediately! Last night Megan got ahold of her bottle while the top wasn't on and spilled it all over the kitchen floor - POOF! now the kitchen floor is clean! A couple months ago, Aaron got into my powder make-up and got it all over the floor - POOF! the floor got vaccumed lickity split! Maybe instead of getting all flustered and frustrated I should look at these incidents as mixed blessings!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No kidding! I smooshed a big disgusting cockaroach on my kitchen floor, and I immediately felt like I had to bleach the whole floor, the bottom of the shoe that smooshed it, and the lid to the trash can where I threw it away =)
I'd rather have it your way..my clean floors always have something spilled on them the day after I clean.
To answer your question..we are moving to my parents farm in WV on Dec 30th to start full time deputation...on our way to New Zealand
Post a Comment