Thank you Mr. Columbus for allowing Ron to have this past Monday off of work! We decided it would be a good time to go to Sea World in hopes that not EVERYONE else in San Diego would have that day off too. There still were plenty of people there, but it always could have been worse. We had a great time though. We made the mistake of letting Aaron play on the kiddy playground first (I don't have any pictures of this because I was feeding Megan) so the rest of the day he kept asking to go back there and play some more. After we finally drug him away from that we went to see the Polar Bears. I think it was their nap time because they were both sleeping away.

After that we went to see the sharks. You can see Aaron's amazement by the look on his face!



Here we are waiting to see the 4D Sesame Street show. Aaron enjoyed that too, I think. This picture was taken also to prove that Megan was in fact there with us. Up to this point she hadn't been in any of the pictures!

Here are the boys looking at the Sting Rays. Aaron refused to touch them, but Ron did and said they felt like a wet tire.

Here's the boys feeding the ducks that were in with the flamingos.


Aaron tried touching the Star Fish, but the water was REALLY cold and he didn't want to put his arm in that far.

Here's our little trooper Megan! I think she was just glad to be out of the stroller/car seat!

We're waiting to see Shamu here. A self portrait that was actually halfway decent! Aaron's shoving popcorn in his mouth and Megan is trying to stay awake.

Here is Aaron's reaction to Shamu jumping out of the water! Don't you just love children's looks of amazement!

And here's Shamu! The show was good, but I didn't think it was as good as I remember it being. Seemed like they didn't do as much jumping as I thought they did, mostly just splashing all the crazy people down below! Was still pretty cool!

We actually got to get a family picture! This is the end of the day and you can tell by the look on all of our faces! I guess Megan looks pretty happy, but I think that again she was just happy to be out of her seat! I think we all were happy the day was over, but had a great time!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time. Wish we could have gone with you, Shamu is still all the girls talk about.
See you in a few weeks.
Awe, you got some sweet pics. That smiley one of Megan is adorable! And Aaron's face watching Shamu is priceless! I understand that feeling of relief at the end of a busy day with two little munchkins though. Glad you got to make that memory!
Oh what fun! Thanks for stopping by from the other coast! :) And good luck in my Giveaways. :)
Love the Sea World pics. :) We're planning to take the Tigers there. My husband spent a few years growing up in San Diego and loved it!
Post a Comment