I was actually waiting to download some pictures and then do an update post, but I didn't want to leave everyone hanging in suspense any longer.
Megan's surgery went very well. The doctor even said that "it couldn't have gone any better"! MANY prayers were answered and God showed Himself mighty in so many different ways through all of this! He is so amazing and so is His creation of the human body! I can't believe how much the human body can handle and how quickly it heals! All I have to say is AIN'T GOD GOOD!!! I'll try to get some pictures on here soon. If not, I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thank you all for your faithful prayers! Praise HIM!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Update
Posted by Janelle at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! So glad to hear that Megan's surgery went well and she's on the mend! God is good!!
Praise the Lord! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment