Friday, November 14, 2008

Surgery Date

We finally got a surgery date set for Megan. We'll be going in first thing in the morning on December 4th. Just wanted to let everyone know. We covet your prayers for the doctors, for Megan, and for her helpless parents as we all go through this!

8 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

I will definitely be praying for you! Even now before the surgery.

inside the barricks said...

I love that picture Nell. She is soooooooooooo cute. Must take after her aunt:) see you all in about a week yeah!!!!!!

Sherri said...

We've been praying for you!

When I heard what the problem was I recognized it right away because a friend of mine from college has a little girl with this same problem. She has fully recovered and is so beautiful, smart, and vivacious. :)

Here is the link to her blog http://chris-coltsfan.blogspot.com/2008/11/scar-to-be-thankful-for.html.

I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have since she's been where you are.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

I will be praying for you my friend!

Unknown said...

We will keep you in prayer- praise God that He is completely in control when we are helpless to do anything:)

The Schindel Six said...

I will be praying for your family, the baby, and the physicians on December 4th (I'm a friend of Erin N.)

ruth said...

I'll be praying! Sorry I didn't get to see you when I was out in Irvine. I didn't really have any spare moments, unfortunately!

Amy Martin said...

I've been thinking about you guys and praying for you alot lately. I will continue to pray for you through the night and tomorrow. Love you bunches. Squeeze that beautiful girl for me.