Pictures are all mixed up, but you get the idea!!! :) Had to include a couple pictures of Megan just for the record!!! Enjoy!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just your run-of-the-mill kind of life.
Posted by Janelle at 11:22 PM
5 comments:
looks like a lot of fun!!!! Is it still going well? Jaxon likes to "get involved" too!! Does Meagan? Great Job Aaron!!
Melis,
Yes, it is still going well! I'm excited because we're going to be getting into actually WRITING the letters instead of just talking about them! :) I've been pretty much following how the book does it with minor changes, but going at it slow seems to be working well. The challenge is trying to find new ways to "learn" about things that he already knows - colors and shapes! He knows them, but perfecting writing them will be our focus! It's been FUN for me too, even though it is a little extra work and time!!! I'm trying to take it as seriously as I can though, down to wearing "teacher clothes" as Aaron put it!!!! :) Oh, and we do our school time when Megan's napping!!! MUCH easier on EVERYONE!!!! Let's just pray she keeps up her morning nap for a while longer!!!! ;)
so jealous of your "little corner" It looks so nice and fun.
Aaron,
way to go bud! we are so proud of you, hope you love school. love you, nana and papa
Good job Aaron Nana is proud of you. Nell I'm proud of you too its a lot of work being mom & teacher I'm glad to see you made a special place for school. Great Job Nana
Post a Comment