Sorry yet again for the lack of faithfulness! Want to keep this up for those who still check here for pictures! Hope to be a little better at this in the coming year! Enjoy! Most of these are from last summer/fall!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What adorable photos! Your little girl is growing up fast -- looks like she's a bubbly bundle of joy and happiness. And I LOVE all the cute little things you do with her hair. Wow, you should give me some hair-doing lessons because Chloe looks like a ragamuffin most days.
last summer? wow it has been a long time...but you are on my google reader so I know when you post. You are ALL such cute blondies! I still wonder often when I am getting dressed in the morning if you still "dress up" to teach school. Look forward to more catch up posts :)
Alicia, Thank you!!! I just posted the pictures of her when she has cute hair-dos! :) Most days she looks like a ragamuffin too!!! Believe me! She HATES keeping barettes in her hair so I try rubber bands and that lasts a little longer anyway! She's a pistol for sure!
Carrie, yep, I do try to "dress up" for school. I had a "casual Friday" last week and wore jeans with a sweater instead and I think Aaron picked up on that because I had to coax him to pay attention that day! I find that it helps me think more seriously about it and that he takes me more seriously! :) Hope ya'll are doing well! Think of you often and pray for you too!
All the pics of your cute kiddos outside makes me miss the summer!!!
Great job Nell we look allthe time love seeing the grand babies Love you guys. Nana
How adorable, I just wanted to reach out and pinch those cheeks of Megan's Love you all and miss you!! and her hair is adorable
great job hon, new pictures! what handsome kids, must take after their papa? lol. miss you guys already from Christmas. love you,
Post a Comment