Grandma (my Mom) came to visit us last week, thus the blogging famine around here. We had a wonderful time the whole week. We were busy, but not too busy that time just flew by. It did go quickly and hated saying goodbye, but everybody had to get back to the daily grind. Here are some pictures of the happenings while she was here!
Played with cool cars grandma brought.
Laughed A LOT!
Read books.
Played on the swingset.
Played on the swingset some more.
Read more books.
Got to go to the beach, which Aaron thoroughly enjoyed!
Read MORE books.
Actually stopped to smell the roses a couple times!
Played on the swingset SOME MORE!
Made some cookies, which Aaron was trying to claim by touching!
And just had a wonderful time together! Thank you Mom (grandma) for your visit. Until next time, MWAH!!! (blowing kisses)










2 comments:
Glad you had a nice visit with Grandma! Looks like Aaron had tons of fun playing with Grandma. The picture of him on the beach is very cute!
You look a lot like your mom! Oh, and I see you found an A&W t-shirt! Cool! Where did you find it?
Yea, I forgot to tell you that I found it! I found it at Wal-Mart just like you said. They had a bunch of cool shirts. Thank you for the info!
Post a Comment