Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Better Late Than Never

Happy belated Father's Day to my dearest husband! I always knew that he was going to make a great Dad and all throughout my pregnancy I just kept imagining him with his son. Him actually living it out far exceeds anything I ever could have imagined. He is the BEST Dad and he and Aaron have the strongest bond. It's so wonderful to see them together and the special love they share. So, Happy Father's Day to Aaron's Dad!

3 comments:

Amy Martin said...

They both look extremely happy. What a great picture. Two peas in a pod!

Janelle said...

Yes, I thought the picture turned out really good too. It's almost rare anymore to get a good picture of Aaron. He's too busy running around and playing to get his picture taken! They definitely are two peas in a pod for sure!

Unknown said...

That's a darling photo of them - such great big smiles! Praise God for the wonderful hubbies He's blessed us with!