Wow, I've been terrible at keeping up with my blog lately. I feel like I've just been playing catch up this week from last week being so busy.
Anyway, here is the latest thing here. We got our truck "pimped", at least according to Ron! This past week the Lord blessed us with a little bit of extra money and we were able to do some minor improvements on our truck. We got our windows tinted, and almost MUST when it gets so terribly hot during the summer here. We also were able to get chrome door handles and a light-up hitch cover, which are pretty much just for looks. Ron has been like a little kid on Christmas morning going out every ten minutes just to look at it again and again! I've posted a before and after picture, and then a couple pictures of the hitch cover. Hope you are as impressed as I am! ;) Actually I love the new look!




6 comments:
Well, it looks good, only thing is its a Dodge! you should take the radiator cap off and drive a chevy under it. would look a lot better. love ya man! Dad
Hey, you know it looks great and i always love to tease you about vehicles. maybe it needs to go on a road trip. like to , say, Cody???? Dad Miller
Now all you need are the hydraulic lifts on it so you can go be-boppin' down the road!!
It looks really good!! It's amazing what a big difference a little change can make!
Amy,
PLEASE don't give him any more ideas!!!!! =)
Yes, a small chance for sure, but it truly does make a big difference!
Wow, very cool! Now you need some spinning hubcaps. :) Seriously, the improvements really do look nice and not too flashy or tacky. And I'm vvvvvvvvvvery impressed that you don't have a minivan. I'm hoping we can get a station wagon and avoid minivan-itis as long as possible.
I'm with your dad for sure! Get a Chevy! Hah! The ranch just bought us a brand new Chevy duramax desil pickup! It is sooo nice. But hay at least you are staying away from the Fords. I'd rather drive a Dodge than a Ford any day!!!
Post a Comment