Friday, September 21, 2007

Bon Voyage!!!

We're leaving on a vacation, but not actually by a boat. It's a Dodge Durango! =) I'm writing this now because between now and when we leave all of my time is going to be spent packing and making sure I don't forget anything. We're going all the way to Wyoming, 2,000 some miles! Sometimes I wonder if we're crazy, but it's been so long since we've seen our families so that's some pretty big motivation. We're making a couple stops along the way so it shouldn't be too bad. We're leaving this coming Sunday morning and will be gone for 3 weeks, since it takes about 4 days to get there. I highly doubt that I'll be blogging while we're gone so I'm just letting everyone know about the LONG break from my blog. I'm sure I'll have LOTS of pictures when we get back so I'll keep you in suspense until then! Ta Ta For Now!!!!

6 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Have a GREAT vacation!! Hope the drive goes ok!
Feel free to "swing" by Wisconsin and visit if you need a break. :)

Unknown said...

A Dodge Durango is kind of like a boat I suppose - bon voyage to you all! Wow, what a huge adventure you all are in for!!!! A safe and wonderful trip to you all. I can't imagine having to pack for a 3 week journey - I'll pray you remember everything. Though I'm sure gramma and grampa will be happy to buy Aaron any necessities that get forgotten. Your parents must be absolutely thrilled! Have a fabulous time; we'll miss you.

Sherri said...

We just got through making the trip to Tennessee and back so you will be in my prayers. Surprisingly, I've discovered that it's not the number of children you have on an across-the-country trip, but the number of toddlers that makes the difference. Even one can be a handful, for sure. I actually had it pretty good cause I had three built-in backseat babysitters. But, I'm sure it will be totally worth it once you get "here". :) If I could, I'd head back to Tennessee today.

Amy Martin said...

OH!! Please do stop by here. Or call when you get close and we can meet you somewhere for lunch. Or you can stay the night here if you want. That is, IF you're coming through this way!!! Let me know something

ruth said...

Yay! Have an awesome time in Wyoming! Tell your fam I said hello!

Anonymous said...

We so enjoyed you time with us and just wish it was longer. Let us know if and where we can meet you in the Hill's. We love you all and can only wish we all lived closer. It was so much fun to have a child in the house. We pray that you will have safe trave.
Love, GreatGrandpa & GGma Miller