Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back to the "daily grind"

Well, it's been a week and a half since we've gotten home from our vacation and I still haven't posted any pictures. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are indeed still alive and kicking and trying to get back into our daily routine after such a long absence. I promise I will do my best to get some pictures up here soon though! I must warn you though, there are a lot of them so I've got to pick and choose the best ones so I'm sure it will take more than one post. Anyway, for now I just wanted to say a little "hello" again to everyone and let you know I'll be posting soon!

5 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Welcome back. You were definitely missed. We will be making the 26 hour trek back to TN starting tomorrow afternoon. The kids did so well coming here, I can only hope and pray they are as good going back!

I hope you had a wonderful visit with everyone and I can't wait for all the pictures, especially of J.D. and Heidi's little ones!!

Shannon Smith said...

Glad you're back. Can't wait to hear about your trip!
How are you feeling these days?

Unknown said...

Yay, welcome home! I'm sure you had an amazing time out west and relishing your family. Can't wait to see the pictures! Wow, I can't believe you're already 19 weeks along! Congrats, are you going to find out the gender?

Janelle said...

Amy,
I wish you safe traveling mercies! That is such a long trip. So glad the kids were good on the way out there and hope they will be equally as good on the way home!

Shannon,
I'm feeling great actually. I'm so thankful the first trimester queezyness is over! Starting to get bigger too!

Alicia,
We did have a great time with our families. And, yes, we are definitely wanting to find out the gender of this bulge in front of me! We have an ultrasound scheduled for two weeks and I can hardly wait! I'm praying already that the baby will cooperate and that we will be able to find out what it is! I will announce our findings as soon as we know something!

Amy Martin said...

So excited to find out what the next cutie will be!!!