Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day to all!

I know it's come to be called "Turkey Day" today, and I'm sure we'll all enjoy some of that too, but I'm trying to focus on the "thanks-giving" part of today. We have so many things to be thankful for. I know there is the song "Count Your Many Blessings, Name Them One By One", and it is good to try to name them, but I'm finding it hard to count them. There are so many. I thank my dear Lord for all that He has done for me and given to me! We truly are blessed! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families reflecting on all we have to be thankful for!

1 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope y'all have a great day. It's hard to be away from family at these times, but we make the most and are thankful for 'our' families.

We love you guys and we're praying for you.