Thursday, January 10, 2008

Preference Quiz

Just a little quiz for you. I'll give my preferences and then tag a few friends...

(1) Citrus or berries? Berries
(2) Paper or plastic? Paper
(3) Soup or salad? Salad
(4) Bath or shower? Shower
(5) Fabric sheets or liquid softener? Fabric Sheets
(6) Chick flicks or drama/suspense? Chick Flicks!
(7) Art or literature? Art
(8) Car, truck, or SUV? SUV
(9) Home cookin' or dining out? Most of the time out, but sometimes Home Cookin'!
(10) Coffee or tea? Tea (Chai Tea to be specific!)
(11) Salad dressing of choice? Italian
(12) Hardwood or carpet? Carpet
(13) Music or movies? Movies
(14) Still camera or video? Probably camera most of the time; there are just some things that need to be on video!
(15) Jeans or khakis? Definitely Jeans!

I tag Melisa, Amy and Shannon! =)

2 comments:

Amy Martin said...

I will get to this in a day or two. Thanks for the tag!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Hi Janelle,
For some reason, every time I clicked on your link, I never saw that your blog was listed on the left hand side of the page and not down near the bottom. (if that makes sense!) This is my pregnancy brain talking! I am sure you can sympathize! So, what I am trying to say is that I have never been able to find your blog until today, so I just sat and read a few months of it! You look so great! When is your actual due date? I bet you are so glad to have a little girl! Your little guy is so cute! He and Canon are close in age too. It seems that you and I have very similar military lives! It is good to know someone who goes through what we do!