Saturday, January 19, 2008

What happens while you're blogging?

This incident was actually a week or so ago. I was on the computer blogging and Ron was in the living room watching TV. It was so quiet (we all know that's not a good sign) that I thought he had put Aaron down for a nap. A few minutes later Ron came and asked if I knew where Aaron was and I told him I thought he was sleeping. Ron went into our pantry and found this. Aaron's new thing is getting his garbage can and turning it upside down in order to get taller than what a simple stool would get him. If you look closer in the second picture, yes, those are cupcake sprinkles ALL over the floor. I could only stand there and laugh because it was our fault for not watching him closer. He must have been in there just eating them, and I'm sure enjoying them very much, and when he heard Ron coming he panicked and dropped the container and they spilled all over the place. We got it cleaned up, but lesson learned for Mom and Dad on that one!

This is as good of a picture as I could get of his pink cupcake sprinkle mouth!


0 comments: