Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who's Who?


9 comments:

Amy Martin said...

oh how SWEET!! I can see Aaron in the bottom one! Very, very cute!

Shannon Smith said...

I was thinking that it's Aaron in the top one and Megan in the bottom.

How are things going?

Abby said...

I'm pretty sure Megan is on the top since she's wearing hearts :-) They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Megan is on top Aaron on bottom. The toehead blonde gave Aaron away. The other day someone said my girls were toe head blondes. I told them they need to see my nephew. Cute pictures.

S said...

megan in the top? they both look so alike though! i love the light hair. hope things are going well for you!

Unknown said...

I was going to say Megan on the bottom one but then the hearts onesie on the top changed my mind. I say Megan in the top photo. Isn't it crazy how much siblings look alike when they're little babies?!? I keep looking at Clive and seeing all Chloe!

Janelle said...

Can't fool you guys! :) Yes, the heart onesie does give it away, but I'm still amazed at how much they look alike!

Things are going well. She does fairly good at sleeping in the night. I believe I've gotten her onto a three hour schedule now so that really helps, but every time she cries in the night, my body cries for it to be longer in between! All in all, we're doing great!

ruth said...

My guess is the top is Megan and the bottom is Aaron.

Beth said...

that's very sweet. I wish I would have done the same kind of pic w all my kids.