I debated on whether or not to share this on here, but I know there are a lot of prayer warriors out there so I thought I'd go ahead. This past week we found out that our 7 1/2 month old has Craniosynotosis meaning a crack in her head (suture) has closed up prematurely that won't allow her skull to grow properly. We have decided to go ahead with a surgery to correct this. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers as we know the Lord is going to get us through this.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh Janelle! I am so sorry. We will be praying for Megan - and you - over the next weeks. Please keep us posted with her progress.
Praying for you and Megan and everyone involved in the surgery! Eli had to have surgery at 6 months old and it can be scary, but knowing that God was in the operating room with him the whole time was a comfort! Praying for you all!!
I'll definitely be praying for you and your family - Please do keep us posted!
Yes we will be praying..when is the surgery?
janelle- we will be praying for little megan. I'm sorry i hadn't got a chance to respond to your email until now.
We will continue to pray for you all!! May God carry you through this step by step!
Love ya!
wow! that's a lot for you to process, I'm sure and you're in a new place. I'm praying for you and especially that the right doctors will be involved and that as the Holy Spirit comforts you there would also be some friend to come alongside and help out during the upcoming surgery and months ahead.
i'm sorry, that comment above was me- BETH!
Oh, Janelle! I'm so sorry to hear of little Megan's problem! We will be praying for all of you... especially for the doctors that will be performing the surgery. Thankfully, you have a God that is in control! Will be checking your site for updates; please keep us posted.
Janelle, I will be praying. I know how hard it is to watch your baby go into surgery. I am praising God for giving you and your husband the strength to go through this.
Post a Comment